Take part in the future of change!
Canada 2067 is an ideal opportunity for your organization to contribute to the future of STEM learning across the country. Through direct involvement as a sponsor or donor, your support leads to the restructuring of how youth learn, whom they learn from and what they learn.
By the numbers:
- 1,000 + students attending the summits – more than 200 schools sending delegates
- 2,000 students engaged via facilitated conversations with teachers and mentors
- 10,000 students through polling at events/conferences until November 2018
- 20,000 youth participating virtually through live-streaming and local events run in parallel
- 5,000,000 Canadian youth impacted through the legacy of Canada 2067
How the summits will directly impact youth:
- Increase awareness and knowledge about future jobs and the skills they’ll need for success
- Develop leadership skills through participation during the summits
- Establish peer networks as they come together with other students from their district to collaborate at the summits
- Collaborate with postsecondary/industry mentors and hear from young entrepreneurs.
- Recommend about STEM learning to be presented to deputy ministers, school board leaders and other decision makers
- Encourage engagement in STEM studies
How you can help frame the future of STEM learning
There are two options for investment in the future of STEM learning in Canada:
- Regional Youth Summits – opportunities in Calgary, Montreal and St. John’s
- National Youth Summit sponsor
- Attendance at the regional event of featuring your support
- Recognition at regional Canada 2067 event, activation and media campaigns
- Recognition in print and digital signage and communication materials at specified event (s)
- Recognition and integration into the live stream content of specified event (s)
- Bespoke content on the Canada 2067 website hub
- Social media recognition on Canada 2067 website, Twitter feed and Facebook pages
- Recognition on Let’s Talk Science website, Annual Report, Twitter feed and Facebook pages
- Opportunity to have activation area on site
- Opportunity to provide promotional materials at specified event (s)
- Employee engagement opportunities at the regional event
- Opportunity to use Canada 2067 logo on your promotional materials
- Thank you ad with your logo placed by rank in local city newspaper
- First right of refusal to sponsor or become involved with Canada 2067 Legacy work from the events
- Photo opportunities with guest speakers
- Coverage in local media releases and newsletters (from both Canada 2067 and Let’s Talk Science)
Contact Tracy Simpson, Senior Director, Development, for more information about sponsorship levels
Each of our Regional Youth Summits offer opportunity to have your product in the hands of education stakeholders including: government officials, policy makers, educators, students, business and technology leaders.
We are looking to partner with organizations that can provide a unique take-away for our guests.
Contact Melissa Parker, Event Manager, Canada 2067 for more information and how to get involved.
Friends of Canada 2067 are invited to make a contribution online through our Canada Helps website. Click here to learn more about how you can help today.